Registration – 2014 Winter Extravaganza
Consignors please read:
- There will be a maximum of 35 consignors for our Winter Extravaganza. Register to early to reserve your spot.
- Consignor minimum is 25 items.
- By registering for the 2nd Chance Children’s Resale, you are agreeing to the terms outlined on the Seller Agreement.
- Be sure to read the Consignor Information Page and Tagging Instructions for changes and updates to our procedures.
- Consignors agree to bring only quality items in proper working order. The following terms must be met:
- Consignor is the original owner of car seat. The seat is less then 4 (four) years old and never has been in an accident
- No items are on a recall list
- All large play equipment is less than 10 (ten) years old
- 2nd Chance shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to merchandise while it is under their control.
- 2nd chance shall devote their best efforts to the sale and distribution of consignors merchandise
To continue your registration process, please read and agree to the terms of the Seller Agreement:
Once you have received confirmation, please proceed by completing your volunteer hours. Please keep the following in mind:
- Volunteer shifts are in 2 hour intervals (please note, a spouse can volunteer for you).
- Failure to work your scheduled hours will result in a 50/50 split (instead of 60/40) and an additional $35.00 deduction.
- To accurately track volunteer hours, there will be a sign-in sheet that must be signed by all volunteers at the beginning of their volunteer shift.