Registration – 2015 Fall Resales
Please note: Registration for Gauger-Cobbs is now closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, continue to the Sellers Agreement.
Consignors please read:
- There will be a maximum of 125 consignors for our Fall Sale at Gauger-Cobbs Middle School (September 19th) and 110 consignors for our Fall Sale at Stanton Middle School (October 9th). Register early to reserve your spot.
- Consignor minimum is 25 items.
- By registering for the 2nd Chance Children’s Resale, you are agreeing to the terms outlined on the Seller Agreement.
- Be sure to read the Consignor Information Page and Tagging Instructions for changes and updates to our procedures.
- Consignors agree to bring only quality items in proper working order. The following terms must be met:
- Consignor is the original owner of car seat. The seat is less then 4 (four) years old and never has been in an accident
- No items are on a recall list
- All large play equipment is less than 10 (ten) years old
- 2nd Chance shall not be responsible for any loss of or damage to merchandise while it is under their control.
- 2nd chance shall devote their best efforts to the sale and distribution of consignors merchandise
- We are not responsible for unsold items due to missing or stolen tags.
- We are not responsible for manufacture recalled items.
To continue your registration process, please read and agree to the terms of the Seller Agreement:
Once you have received confirmation, please proceed by completing your volunteer hours. Please keep the following in mind:
- Volunteer shifts are in 4 hour intervals (please note, a spouse can volunteer for you).
- Failure to work your scheduled hours will result in a 50/50 split (instead of 65/35) and an additional $35.00 deduction.
- To accurately track volunteer hours, there will be a sign-in sheet that must be signed by all volunteers at the beginning of their volunteer shift.